How can we work together?
- Speaking: Webinars, Workshops, Panels, Keynotes, or other speaking engagements. Previous clients include: The Scleroderma Foundation, Meals on Wheels National, Down’s Syndrome Advocates in Action, and more.
- Fundraising Coaching Get some serious support! Previous clients include: The Global Autism Project, HOPE Inc, and others.
- Fundraising Training: Energizing Board retreats, Fundraising Plans, Sponsorships, Events, Grantwriting, Appeal letters, Marketing, Training your staff and board to raise funds. Trained over 3,000 people from 2011 to 2013.
- Social Media Training: For Cities, States, Counties, branches of government, and Universities. Previous clients include: City of Austin, Oregon SBDC, City of Portland, University of Portland and others.
- Webinar presenter training: Are you afraid your webinars are too boring? Learn how to make your webinars SO GOOD that you’re getting repeat customers!
- Integrated Marketing & Social Media consulting:From poets to composers, from doctors to dentists, whatever your business, we can work together to craft a unique and effective social media strategy for you.
View a sample of my fundraising speaking about how to get new donors for your nonprofit, part of the 501 Videos Movie Mondays program, 2012.
I’ve written three books from 2010 to 2013. The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising, The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media, and Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide.
Each book was self-published, and has sold well. I can help authors learn how to self publish and sell more of their books too. http://wildwomanfundraising.com/store
Since starting blogging in 1999, I have honed my writing skills. My current most popular blog, WildWomanFundraising, was started in winter 2009 and now has over 40,000 monthly readers. I have written a book about social media called The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media (2012), and it has sold all over the world.
I’ve gotten government contracts to teach people how to do social media and blogging, for The City of Austin, the Oregon state-wide SBDC (Small Business Development Centers), and others. I recently taught entrepreneurs about blogging at the 2013 National Small Business Week in Seattle for the national Small Business Administration (SBA) Currently I’m teaching SBDCs across the state of Oregon how to sell their workshops more effectively to business owners.
I have been fundraising for nonprofits since 2000. I have raised over $1M for nonprofits through sponsorships, appeals, grants, and more. I’ve also co-founded a nonprofit. I’ve taught over 1,000 people how to fundraise in webinars, workshops and e-courses. My fundraising blog, http://wildwomanfundraising.com, has over 40,000 monthly readers.
I have taught hundreds of webinars since 2010, to thousands of people. I have taught webinars for the IRS, the SBA, the SBDC, Blackbaud, Meals on Wheels, Progressive Business Publications and others.
During this time, I have learned how to create effective webinars, teach webinars that will keep your audience engaged and learning and market and sell webinars effectively. I would be happy to teach you what I’ve learned and help you create an earned income stream with webinars. My webinar attendees have given me rave reviews, available here: http://wildwomanfundraising.com/speaking
If you’d like to chat about how to create encaustic art, whether it’s crackle glaze, embedding objects in encaustic, encaustic and photos, or even encaustic 101, I’d be happy to help. http://encaustic-workshops.com
Email: info at wildwomanfundraising dot com
1327 SE Tacoma #110
Portland, OR 97202