I love to help you make the world better.
Whether it’s helping nonprofit leaders learn how to fundraise, or small minority owned businesses learn how to do business with the government, I bring the enthusiasm to inspire your audiences. Together, we can make your event the best one yet.
When you get me, you get 10+ years of successful experience in fundraising and leadership. Experience is better than theory, and I have it. I worked in progressively more responsible fundraising roles until I became a Development Director. Then I wrote The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising, and Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide as well as The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media. PLUS I created 10 comprehensive e-courses on fundraising. I love moving your audience to action.
PLUS I bring 10 years of experience in entrepreneurship and leadership. That makes me feel passionately about helping other small businesses and nonprofits that have an entrepreneurial mindset. I am a government contractor, and I enjoy helping others get government contracts with my training.
I identify as a nonprofit workplace advocate. That means I advocate for people working their proper hours, getting pensions, higher salaries, better benefits, and support to not just survive but thrive as leaders in the nonprofit sector. To this end I’ve created Wild Nonprofit Leadership, where I offer ways we can work together.
My speaking clients span industries—from national nonprofits to government, from start up nonprofits to associations. Since 2010 I’ve created over 50 unique presentations on leadership, fundraising, and marketing teaching over 16,000 people worldwide.
Satisfied clients include:
- Association of Fundraising Professionals National (2013, 2017, 2019)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Nevada (2018), Northern NJ (2017), First Coast, (2019)
- Oregon Metro (2018-2019)
- Bloomerang (2014-2018)
- Nonprofit Leadership Summit (2016-2018)
- Fundraising Career Conference (2015-2018)
- Mississippi Center for Nonprofits (2014-2018)
- Kitsap Center for Nonprofit Excellence (2016, 2018)
- QGiv + Wild Apricot (2018)
- Western Massachusetts Women in Philanthropy (2017)
- Meals on Wheels National (2012-2017)
- Charity Village (2016-2017)
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (2016-2017)
- Association of Donor Relations Professionals (2016)
- Nonprofit Hub (2016)
- Mid Valley Development Officers (2016)
- West Side Development Corporation (2016)
- Birds Caribbean, Jamaica (2015)
- Network for Good (2015)
- United States Olympic Committee (2015)
- National Fundraising Convention, Institute of Fundraising, UK (2015)
- The Storytelling Nonprofit Virtual Conference (2014-2016)
- Progressive Business Publications (2013-2016)
- Greater Giving (2015)
- Downs Syndrome Affiliates in Action (2013-2015)
- Idaho Nonprofit Center (2014)
- VolunteerMatch (2013-2014)
- 4Good (2014-2017)
- Fundraising Success Magazine Virtual Conference (2013-2014)
- Washington State SBDC (2014-2015)
- GuideStar (2013)
- Blackbaud (2013-2014)
- Gail Perry’s Fired Up Fundraising Virtual Conference (2014)
- National SBA Small Business Week (2013)
- Oregon Small Business Development Center Network state-wide online training seminars (2013-2014)
- The Scleroderma Foundation National Leadership Conference (2012-2013)
- Internal Revenue Service /Small Business Administration /Social Security Administration (2013, 2015, 2016)
- Willamette Valley Development Officers (2013)
- University of Portland’s Master’s in Nonprofit Management program (2012)
- Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Austin Community College (2011) and others