Hey everybody, it’s that time of year again, when I make an annual report. What a year!
Click here to download my Annual Report 2016 (3MB PDF)
What was significant about this year?
- Definitely getting out of my comfort zone and trying facebook ads, and hiring someone for facebook ads. He really did a good job!
- Definitely doing 3 conferences instead of one, THAT stretched me in good ways
- I would say also working with different people, including teachers from BayPath University, and making new friends who will teach at next year’s conference
- Realizing that the conferences echo my psychological progression, which is intriguing (more inside)
- Going back to yoga
- Creating significantly more income
- Having CFRE Credits and sponsorships from major insititutions
- Conquering fear, speaking my feelings, living alone again and redecorating
- Getting a new bike
- Spending more time in Vancouver with my friend Vanessa!
- Getting back into journaling, and writing
- Having a major realization about my poetry teacher